We believe the secret to a healthy body begins at the bottom …with your feet. By learning about the causes of foot ailments and diseases, many can be prevented and avoid foot pain.
Did you know...
- The average person takes between 8,000 - 10,000 steps each day.
- In a lifetime, that's about 4 trips around the globe!
- 1/4 of all your bones in your body are located in your feet.
- Your feet sweat up to a half a pint each day!
Also, research shows:
- 6 out of 10 teens had a foot problem and just ignored it.
- The majority of women stated they suffered some type of foot ailment.
- But only 26% of women ages 18-49 ever visited a Podiatrist!
- Diabetes is the leading cause of amputations.
- Nearly 12% of Hispanics have diabetes and the number is climbing.
- Visiting a Podiatrist 2x a year can prevent amputations significantly!
Take the time and browse our website to learn how you can keep your
Feet...Fit For LIfe!